[ubuntu-uk] Evolution puts sig at start when replying

Dianne Reuby pramclub at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 08:56:04 GMT 2008

I've searched launchpad and the evolution documentation, but can't find
an answer to this problem.

If I choose "reply", then type my reply (after or before the quoted
text), when I choose a sig it always goes at the start of the email.
That wouldn't be a major problem, except that when I cut and paste it to
the end of my reply, it always removes part of the quoted text, or part
of my reply, or the line giving the name of the person who sent the
original email, or a combination of the three.

Is this a bug, or am I simply doing something wrong when I create my
reply?

TIA,

Dianne