[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Podcast Second Episode

Josh Blacker jkblacker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 01:02:29 GMT 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-25 at 00:38 +0000, Alan Pope wrote:
> At the weekend a few of us got together and recorded the second Ubuntu UK
> Podcast. You can get it from the site:-
>
> http://podcast.ubuntu-uk.org/2008/03/24/s01e02-stuck-on-you/
>
> There are links to the RSS feeds which you can plug into your podcast
> downloader client of choice.
>
> If you'd like to contribute, please do reply here or send a mail to
> podcast at ubuntu-uk.org.
>
> As ever, feedback welcome!
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

Congrats guys - another good job done by the team.

Only feedback I have (for the moment!) is that the sound changes in the
last segment (after the music, beginning just before 39 mins), although
it changes back when Alan chimes back in. There's no real loss of
quality, it's just a noticeable difference, if that makes sense. You'd
probably need to listen again to understand what I'm trying to say!

Before I forget - you've mentioned stats in the IRC channel several
times. Would it be possible to add these to the podcast site, so
everyone can see?

All the best,
Josh