[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Demo Day

Dianne Reuby pramclub at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 21:48:25 GMT 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 21:32 +0000, Ian Pascoe wrote:
> Hi Diane
>
> Quick question - will the normal exhibits still be available for viewing?

The museum will be open as usual - the current exhibition is Pong to
Playstation (which includes the Wii, but Pong to Wii didn't sound so
good!) This exhibition will hopefully be touring the UK from April next
year.

We also have our permanent display of significant and interesting
machines etc. Children can try the quiz, or design and build a games
character.

Like all museums we've got far more in storage than we can display, so
ask if there's anything you don't see - we may have it.

Dianne Reuby
Collections Manager
Museum of Computing @ Swindon
http://www.museum-of-computing.org.uk