[ubuntu-uk] New computer nightmare!

Keith Powell keith at keithg4jvx.force9.co.uk
Sun Mar 16 14:00:10 GMT 2008

Thank you all for your replies and all the advice you have given. I
really do appreciate it. When I posted my 'rant', I thought that I may
get a couple of replies saying "I agree" or "I don't agree". I never
thought that you would all go to the trouble you have done. What a
fantastic forum!!

You have given me several firms to investigate, which I will do over the
next few days. Things are very hectic here at the moment, so I won't be
able to do anything immediately.

I have read some good reports about Efficientpc (except that they are
very bad at replying to e-mails). Also I think a day in Manchester to
visit the two Manchester firms will probably be called for.

Thanks again to all who replied.

Keith