[ubuntu-uk] New computer nightmare!

Ged ged.byrom at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 14 17:35:06 GMT 2008

Ged wrote:
>> http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/Other+products/eSys+S709001UK+Intel+PC+System+%2B+Linux+?productId=30498
>>
>> Aria is now selling Linux fitted PC's with Ubuntu, and for a VERY good
>> price, and a bloody good spec.
>>
>> Intel(R) Celeron 3.2GHz Processor
>> 80GB – 7200RPM Hard Disk Drive
>> 512MB DDR II RAM
>> DVD Rom drive
>> VIA PM 800 Pro Motherboard
>> Integrated shared 64MB Graphics
>> 5.1 channel AC'97 Sound
>> 6 x USB 2.0 Ports
>> Integrated Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
>> 1 x AGP 8x , 3 x PCI
>> Enhance 250W PSU
>> Multimedia Keyboard
>> Optical Scroll Mouse
>> Linux Ubuntu
>>
>> -- Kris Douglas Softdel Limited Hosting Services Web: www.softdel.net
>> Mail: kris at softdel.net
>> -- ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com
>> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/UKTeam/ Kris Douglas posted this not long ago.
>> If yours is a bit long in the tooth this should blow your socks off.And
>> it's got Ubuntu pre-installed so you know it works. All the best Ged

I'm sorry people but I made a mistake when I made my first reply.
Instead of replying to the post I copied and pasted Kris Douglas'
I put my little bit at the bottom as shown now in red and sent it in
plain text only. It then scrunched it all together. I did not find this
machine, Kris Douglas did.
Ged(and I'm sending it in plain text again)