[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Demo Day

Dianne Reuby pramclub at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 22:21:43 GMT 2008

Hi Rob,

The Uni is about 20 minutes by bus - the main departure/arrival point is
about a 5 minute walk from the station. Our buses don't give change, so
you need the exact fare - adult single is £1, return £1.90 to Oakfield
Campus.

There are always taxis at the station - I think the fare is about £5,
but I can check on that for you if you want.

Let me know if you need more details,

Dianne