[ubuntu-uk] Music to your ears, something new for the UK

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 21:39:07 GMT 2008

Ciemon Dunville wrote:
> Last weekend four of us got together, with four microphones and some
> other gadgets to do a little recording.
>
> The last few days has seen some frantic activity editing audio files,
> and web pages so that we could launch the podcast.
>
> I could post a lot more here, but I think I'll let the site and
> podcast introduce themselves.
>
> Ladies and Gents..... http://podcast.ubuntu-uk.org/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ciemon

Well I listened to it and I was really impressed.  I liked the interview
with Becky, I was just getting into that and it seemed to me to cut a
bit short, I presumed she had more to say.

Great work anyway guys.  Length wise, it's just right to listen to
whilst driving into work, in a way I was eager for more, I guess it's
because I'm used to the 45 minute rants (I mean editiorial) that Shane
does on the great Retro Gaming Radio.

Any idea on how often the podcasts will be released, or is it a case of
they'll be released when you guys have time to record and edit
everything (including submitted things) together?

I wonder too if this is something that Linux Format might be able to
stick on their cover DVD?

Rob