[ubuntu-uk] Music to your ears, something new for the UK

Kris Douglas webbox.uk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 17:29:53 GMT 2008

Ciemon Dunville wrote:

> > Last weekend four of us got together, with four microphones and some
> > other gadgets to do a little recording.
> >
> > The last few days has seen some frantic activity editing audio files,
> > and web pages so that we could launch the podcast.
> >
> > I could post a lot more here, but I think I'll let the site and
> > podcast introduce themselves.
> >
> > Ladies and Gents..... http://podcast.ubuntu-uk.org/

Well, I don't know why you are all moaning, you have just been presented
with a nice new podcast that you can influence, evolve and contribute to...
Have some gratitude to these people that spent their time creating an
incredibly nice website, a great first episode/pilot and something to give
Ubuntu-Uk a bit more of a voice.

Thank you for creating this, it will be a really good thing for the
Ubuntu-UK guys to work on. Fantastic!

--
Kris Douglas
Softdel Limited Hosting Services