[ubuntu-uk] Music to your ears, something new for the UK

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:53:23 GMT 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Ciemon Dunville <ciemon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Last weekend four of us got together, with four microphones and some
>  other gadgets to do a little recording.
>
>  The last few days has seen some frantic activity editing audio files,
>  and web pages so that we could launch the podcast.
>
>  I could post a lot more here, but I think I'll let the site and
>  podcast introduce themselves.
>
>  Ladies and Gents..... http://podcast.ubuntu-uk.org/
>
>  Cheers,
>
>  Ciemon

Hi folks.

The last time I remember hearing any discussion about this, a planning
page seemed to have been created here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/PodcastProposal

Were all the interested parties noted on that page kept involved, or
did this migrate away into a private project?

I'm not being awkward, but it's harder to consider this the definitive
ubuntu-uk podcast if the ubuntu-uk team (as a whole) have had very
little to do with it.....

Of course I could just be totally out of the loop and missed out on
all the planning and discussion surrounding this. If that's so then I
apologise unreservedly.

Cheers

Chris