[ubuntu-uk] Any interest in a Packaging Jam/Bug Jam?

Iain Lane ubuntu at orangesquash.org.uk
Sun Mar 9 17:50:54 GMT 2008

James Westby wrote:
> I'd like to gauge the interest level of people in the group for this.
> Would you be interested in attending one of these sessions? Would
> you be interested in doing both in a day, or just one?

Definitely. I've been doing a bit of light packaging work lately but am
keen to up my skills, and this would be a great opportunity to do so -
as long as some people who know their stuff are willing to share that
knowledge ;)

I'm more interested in the packaging side of things, but knowing about
triaging is always helpful so I can see the benefit of both. To a
certain extent packaging and bug work go together anyway so it'll always
be helpful to have knowledge of both.

Iain