[ubuntu-uk] [SPAM] If you had a wiki, which wiki would you wiki with?

Tony Travis ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk
Thu Mar 6 13:03:15 GMT 2008

Dave Murphy wrote:
> Spam detection software, running on the system "li7-7.members.linode.com", has
> identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
> has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
> similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
> the administrator of that system for details.
>
> Content preview:  Erm, the title says it all really. I need a wiki, but I'm
>   not sure what the 'best' one is. * I'm tending towards Moin because that's
>    what we sue internally * I'm (obviously) used to Trac but in this case don't
>    need the ticket or svn integration * I'm avoiding MediaWiki due to tales
>   of security and frequent patches * I've noticed a few projects choosing DokuWiki
>    recently [...]
[...]

Hello, Dave.

Have you looked at Drupal?

	http://drupal.org/

I use Drupal 5 as a CMS/portal and as a wiki:

	http://bioinformatics.rri.sari.ac.uk

You can use MediaWiki markup on it if you want (or Drupal WYSIWYG).

	Tony.
Dr. A.J.Travis,                     |  mailto:ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk
Rowett Research Institute,          |    http://www.rri.sari.ac.uk/~ajt
Greenburn Road, Bucksburn,          |   phone:+44 (0)1224 712751
Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK.    |     fax:+44 (0)1224 716687