[ubuntu-uk] [SPAM] If you had a wiki, which wiki would you wiki with?

Dave Murphy dave at schwuk.com
Thu Mar 6 09:19:11 GMT 2008

Spam detection software, running on the system "li7-7.members.linode.com", has

Content preview:  Erm, the title says it all really. I need a wiki, but I'm
  not sure what the 'best' one is. * I'm tending towards Moin because that's
   what we sue internally * I'm (obviously) used to Trac but in this case don't
   need the ticket or svn integration * I'm avoiding MediaWiki due to tales
  of security and frequent patches * I've noticed a few projects choosing DokuWiki
   recently [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.6 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [85.211.73.76 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.5 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [85.211.73.76 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.1 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to trusted network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS