[ubuntu-uk] Wanted: Podcast transcribers

Philip Stubbs philip at stuphi.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 20:18:17 BST 2008

2008/6/25 Alan Pope <alan at popey.com>:
> On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 13:31 +0100, Stephen O'Neill wrote:
>>  I will try
>> transcribing a bit at the weekend and see how long it takes and then
>> give you an answer!
>>

> Excellent stuff. If you start with episode 1 then any work you do wont
> be in vain! (on the assumption nobody else has already started) :)

Is there a wiki for this? Seems to me that a page where we can put our
names against a show will be useful. I am a bit reluctant to pick an
episode thinking that someone else may already be half way through it.
Even worse, would be just about to finish, and then someone else gets
there first.

--
Philip Stubbs