[ubuntu-uk] please, help me buy a laptop.

LeeGroups mailgroups at varga.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 14:34:57 BST 2008

>> It is.  It's the £299 one on the 1510 page; I didn't adjust it at all.
>>
>> Thanks to everyone for their help - much appreciated.
>>

> Of course, you have to submit us a full review :)
LoL... I can do that now if you want... I got one last week...

Everything just works*....   desktop special effects too, even the
optional extras of the webcam and the bluetooth module work...

Lee

*OK, I have two slight niggles...
1) The blue led that says the wireless lan is on doesn't light up....
wireless networking works just fine, but no light...
2) The refresh on the optional built in webcam is a bit slow, but I
can't find a way to lower the resolution, but I guess that's a software
application issue, rather than hardware or drivers.

But apart from those, IT ROCKS :)