[ubuntu-uk] iplayer downloads

Joshua Scotton josh at JoshuaScotton.com
Mon Jun 16 12:57:03 BST 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 07:21 -0400, matt at mattjones.me.uk wrote:

> [...]

Because of the recent iPhone compatibility there is a loophole which
allows you to download episodes from the flash iPlayer in mp4 format.

I saw a working perl script for it a couple of months back but I'm not
going to link to it on this mailing list as its probably illegal and
definitely breaks the BBC's T&Cs.

Regards,
Josh

--