[ubuntu-uk] Webcam poll - help required (please)

Philip Newborough mail at philipnewborough.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 07:51:54 BST 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Alan Pope <alan at popey.com> wrote:
> Could you please tell me:-
>
> A) What hardware you used (specifically the webcam)
Webcam: Creative Technology, Ltd WebCam NX Pro 2
Laptop: trusty old Toshiba Satellite Pro SP6100

> B) Did this work?
Yes.

> C) If it didn't, what went wrong?
> D) Did you find it relatively easy to do?
Yes.

> E) Did you get the green flash at the start of your video?

No, but I did get a flash of blue once.

> If you want to make the video available for us to laugh at / evaluate,
> please do :)

I couldn't face being on camera this early in the morning, luckily I
had a willing volunteer :D
http://crunchbang.org/misc/emma2.mpg

Sorry about the sound quality, will try harder next time ;)

Cheers

Philip