[ubuntu-uk] Dual booting (Was: Re: Bug Day)

James Milligan lake54 at lake54.com
Wed Jul 30 21:05:23 BST 2008

Oops - forgot to come back to the mailing list lol.

I installed Ubuntu Studio last night, got extremely tired and went to bed
lol. Woke up this morning, switched it on, set it up a bit more, installed
OpenOffice etc, made sure XP worked, and it all works fine.

Now I'm trying to get XP onto my EeePC which is proving quite tricky (long
story, but if you want to, you can read the thread here:
http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php?id=37952)

I'm trying a few alternative methods, e.g. nLite, so I'll post on that
thread with any updates.

Thanks for everybody's help on the other install - really helped!

James Milligan
Global Email:         lake54 at lake54.com
Business Email:     services at lake54.com
Private Email:         james_milligan at hotmail.co.uk