[ubuntu-uk] OT: Good Laptop Brands for Linux?

James Milligan lake54 at lake54.com
Tue Jul 29 20:03:30 BST 2008

In general, don't get a HP laptop - in the repair store I work in, we get a
lot of HP laptops that have become faulty.

Dell are good, but Alienware aren't as good as they look - again, we get a
lot of Alienware desktops - the build quality is awful (nice cases
though...)

You could try an Asus EeePC - I have a 4G 701 - it's really good!

  _____

James Milligan

Global Email:         lake54 at lake54.com

Business Email:     services at lake54.com