[ubuntu-uk] ISPs

norman norman at littletank.org
Tue Jul 29 17:17:08 BST 2008

All this correspondence has caused me to wonder whether I am getting the
most economical deal commensurate with reliability of supply. I do not
use broadband a great down apart from the downloading of Ubuntu updates
some Google research and the odd bit of on line buying. I have no one
nearby to whom I can turn for advice so I am dependant on what I can
read. Could some kind person suggest a good place to find real
comparisons between different suppliers and also tell me how I can
calculate my monthly usage in GB?

Norman