[ubuntu-uk] Dual booting (Was: Re: Bug Day)

James Milligan lake54 at lake54.com
Tue Jul 29 16:51:25 BST 2008

Great news - I'll have the guide printed out and by my side, just in case,
but I'll follow your incredibly complex instructions of plonking it in the
drive and following the instructions given lol. Now if only I could find the
power button...

Thanks Kris

Just to add one thing, I'm actually installing it on an XP PC - sorry to
keep people running all over the place checking guides etc :S - blame my
Dad... I'm this is kind of what you were on about
http://apcmag.com/how_to_dual_boot_windows_xp_and_linux_xp_installed_first.h
tm it seems to be suggesting the LiveCD etc

James Milligan
Global Email:         lake54 at lake54.com
Business Email:     services at lake54.com
Private Email:         james_milligan at hotmail.co.uk