[ubuntu-uk] What would you like in a book..

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Mon Jul 21 16:27:01 BST 2008

Whilst I appreciate that not everyone likes books in dead-tree form, some
do, so let's focus this on that group of people who do.

I've been wondering if there's a set of Ubuntu related topics that are not
covered, or not covered well in the current set of books available.

What would you like out of an Ubuntu book?

Would you like to see tutorials, how-tos and guides for specific tasks,
which would form a reference?

Would you prefer a book that you could read cover to cover, to go from "zero
to hero"?

What do you think _others_ might like out of an Ubuntu book?

What topic do you think would be appropriate?

What do you think would not be appropriate?

Answers welcome!

Cheers,
Al.