[ubuntu-uk] BBC iPlayer update: better radio support

Robert Dorrian r.m.dorrian at ncl.ac.uk
Tue Jul 15 15:12:53 BST 2008

 From the same page, they also say:
"we still give Real to some operating systems" and " if you need
RealPlayer for your internet radio or your fridge
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/blogs/radiolabs/2008/06/under_the_iplayer_hood_for_rad.shtml/ext/_auto/-/http://www.firebox.com/product/411/Internet-Fridge>,
those streams continue; we've no plans to remove them."

So the RealPlayer streams should be available somewhere, any ideas?

(They also say they are going to move to higher bitrates in the future.)

Robert Dorrian
r.m.dorrian at ncl.ac.uk