[ubuntu-uk] Firefox?

Wulfy wulfmann at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jul 7 11:29:10 BST 2008

Stephen O'Neill wrote:

> Wulfy wrote:
>
>>> I removed my .mozilla directory in /home/wulfy.  Nothing in /etc,
>>> /usr/bin, /usr/lib or /usr/share.
>>>
>>> I reinstall Firefox... I click on Tools/add-ons..  and there is a list
>>> of all the add-ons I used to have waiting to be "uninstalled when I
>>> restart Firefox"...
>>>

> It looks like extensions in my setup go into the .mozilla directory.
>

>> Does anyone have any idea what is happening?  Am I alone in having
>> problems like this?
>>

> Sorry Wulfy, never had issues like these - I have FF2 and FF3 side by
> side. I can't see anything 'crazy' in what you're doing though if that
> helps.
>

> Stephen O'Neill
Thanks, Stephen.  I upgraded to FF3 when it came out of beta.  It was
working fine.  Then I had to change the motherboard and reinstall, which
fixed my sound problem but screwed up FF... <sigh>

It does seem to work intermittently now.  I just never know when it's
going to crash.  :@(

--
Blessings

Wulfmann