[ubuntu-uk] Firefox?

Wulfy wulfmann at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jul 4 14:06:51 BST 2008

I was having problems with Firefox-3.0 crashing so I thought I'd remove
it and re-install Firefox-2.  This did not go well...

So, after removing all the add-ons (which didn't go) and still having
problems I decided to purge everything to do with Firefox and start from
scratch.  Fat chance.

I removed my .mozilla directory in /home/wulfy.  Nothing in /etc,
/usr/bin, /usr/lib or /usr/share.

I reinstall Firefox... I click on Tools/add-ons..  and there is a list
of all the add-ons I used to have waiting to be "uninstalled when I
restart Firefox"...

<sigh>  Where is Firefox hiding the data?  How can I "start fresh"?  I'm
beginning to really hate this program...

Kubuntu Hardy up-to-date

--
Blessings

Wulfmann