[ubuntu-uk] Opensource Event in Brizzol - 5 February

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Thu Jan 31 22:16:52 GMT 2008

Hi Alan,

Sorry for the late reply.

On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 23:20 +0000, alan c wrote:

> I am not sure I can come (from Bracknell), but I would love to.  If I
> did I would use a small motorhome to stay in overnight previously - do
> you have  or know of a front driveway, or quiet car park area that
> would be ok? Hopefully near to the venue? Btw does the venue have
> parking available nearby?

I don't have a car, so I'm not much good on knowing places to park
I'm afraid. I do know that a lot of bristol is horrible for trying
to park on the road.

As for the parking at the venue, I don't know exactly where it is,
but from what I have seen of St Werburghs, it isn't very easy to
park in, as most of the road is already fully parked.

Sorry I can't be of more use. If you do decide to come down
then make sure you get in touch.

Thanks,

James