[ubuntu-uk] how to change hdd/partition numbering

Renjith Nair renjith4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:54:24 GMT 2008

These links may be of help although i personally support Kris's comments..

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=246506 (Some ideas about changing
the name for USB HD, the technique is similar for normal hard disk too)

http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-mini/Partition.html ( Linux partition Guide)

Regards,
Renjith