[ubuntu-uk] video editing

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Mon Jan 21 09:11:47 GMT 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 09:07 +0000, Javad Ayaz wrote:
> ok well thats a relief!
>
> are there any tutorials on how to use Kino?
> all i want to do is take out like 10 secs of footage from two places
> in a file?
>
> hope this makes sense!

Javad,

It pains me to do this, however:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kino
+tutorials&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

There are a huge number of Kino tutorials out there, and I humbly
suggest that if you search for the Kino internet site, it will probably
have instructions to achieve what you want to do.

Please understand that although I am keen to help where possible, the
dreaded phrase "Google is your friend" does stem from posts similar to
this one where the information is out there, it just hasn't been
searched for.

Kind regards,

Matt

--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace
matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk

Please use ISO Approved file formats (.odt/.ods/.odp/.odg/.pdf) for
attachments.  If you wish to convert legacy Microsoft documents to these
formats, please use Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org/)