[ubuntu-uk] [OT] Cheap FON router offer

Albert Vilella avilella at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:06:04 GMT 2008

I also discovered FON a while ago, and got 20 invitations as well.

Somehow, maybe because I subscribed early to FON, I got a Linksys WRT54GL
for free, followed
by a Fonera last year, an antenna, and three more Foneras for free this
year, which is great.

So, lots of tinkering opportunities at home, as you may imagine. More than
the time needed :-)