[ubuntu-uk] Sending Gnome popup notifications over a network...

Kris Douglas webbox.uk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 22:02:07 GMT 2008

Hi, thanks for the help, I tried this before, and got the message

libnotify-Message: Unable to get session bus: dbus-launch failed to
autolaunch D-Bus session: Autolaunch error: X11 initialization failed.

It appeares i would have to actually be on the X server to run it, do you
know of a way to specify the location the message is sent to? like display
:0?

      Mail: kris at softdel.net