[ubuntu-uk] Open Source video recorder

Matthew Wild mwild1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:28:54 GMT 2008

I have had one for months... I love it :-) Got it because I finally
got tired of VHS.

Being a developer I couldn't help but get hacking, and have developed
a web interface for it. When it is usable you will be able to schedule
recordings remotely, as well as start/stop recording/playback. Many
more ideas, and loads of help from the official Neuros developers.

In all a good device. It has its occasional quirks, but unlike devices
from most other manufacturers, they get fixed (helped by having an
open bug tracker).

Matthew (with apologies for the uncontrollable top-post)