[ubuntu-uk] Home network configuration

Mark Allison home at markallison.co.uk
Sat Jan 5 21:31:35 GMT 2008

Thanks guys - I've looked for wireless gigabit switches and they do
exist but seem to be designed for racks and not home use. I'll have a
think and will probably implement what you have suggested. It would
have been nice to have a transparent proxy with a dansguardian filter
over wireless, but it looks too prohibitively expensive for home use.
I would prefer not to have to buy another two devices (gigabit swtich
and wireless AP) to implement the solution.

Mark.