[ubuntu-uk] mame x

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Fri Feb 29 09:38:51 GMT 2008

Quoting Javad Ayaz <javadayaz at gmail.com>:

> yes i prefer to run it off a disc compared to putting it on the hard drive!
>
> i will check that out!
>
> An xbox iso not the same as a normal iso then?
>
> Regards
>
> Javad

Nope, they're ever so slightly different.  I think your best bet is to
goto www.xbox-scene.com and have a read up on their tutorials.  It
should tell you everything you need to know as it seems to be getting
way off the topic of Ubuntu now, and it's a legal grey area discussing
XBOX execuitables such as MameoX which are compiled using the
Microsoft XBOX SDK's and therefore are technically illegal as they're
not licenced by Microsoft.

Rob