[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Brainstorm site

Philip Newborough mail at philipnewborough.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 23:36:08 GMT 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 10:02 PM, Alan Pope <alan at popey.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 07:35:41PM +0000, Paul Mellors wrote:
>  > I suspect it will get used for a few days, then get forgotten about.....
>  >

>  Not if I have anything to do with it :)
>
>  I'll be helping to admin the site when it comes back after being hit by all
>  the people coming from digg and wired :)
>
>  Cheers,
>  Al.
>
>  --

I've signed up to the site. I like the concept and have already voted
up a few of the better ideas. It'll be interesting to see how the site
develops, I'm especially interested in how archiving of the ideas will
work - how long they stay on the front page, and where they go once
they've been actioned etc.

Hopefully the site will prove to be a good tool for the community :)
Good job everyone involved.

Philip