[ubuntu-uk] Half decent Motherboard (With on-board graphics, if not Id need a card included in this), RAM and CPU for 50 quidish?

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 17:56:12 GMT 2008

James Grabham wrote:
> Aria.co.uk <http://Aria.co.uk>
>
> (My fave website ever XD)

Aria have some pretty good prices (I got most of my PC upgrade from
them), it's just a shame they don't offer free delivery when spending
say over £50 or £100.

eBuyer on the other hand do offer free delivery when spending over £50
(although it's Super Saver delivery, so it can take up to a week -
generally it arrives 2 days after ordering although they don't promise
this).

Rob