[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu: Linux for Auntie

Kris Douglas webbox.uk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:40:22 GMT 2008

On Feb 18, 2008 7:27 PM, Sean Miller <sean at seanmiller.net> wrote:
> I do actually agree that the default Ubuntu colour scheme is pretty awful...
> it's a shame because the splash screens on startup are now really pleasant,
> but when you get onto the desktop it's very 1990s...  granted, it is easy
> enough to change but first impressions do often count...
>
> Sean
>
> --
> ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com

I think something like a theme selector should be added to the setup,
for example you could select bluebuntu(blubuntu?) or another colour
scheme of your choice. Then you could go in to choosing window
managers, rather than having to download different disks...

--
Kris Douglas
      Softdel Limited Hosting Services
      Mail: kris at softdel.net