[ubuntu-uk] Notebook Problems

Jai Harrison jai at jaiharrison.com
Sun Feb 17 13:10:13 GMT 2008

Hey

I do use Compiz but the screensaver reference makes more sense. I
recently started using the Ubuntu Satanic Edition screensaver and
startup/shutdown bar thing (I haven't a clue what that's called).

Assuming this is the cause I'm unsure of exactly how to remove it or
replace it with the original Ubuntu files. It's a shame though as this
stuff looks fantastic.