[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Forum

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Wed Feb 13 09:36:41 GMT 2008

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 09:31:34AM +0000, Chris Rowson wrote:
> I wouldn't mind doing that unless someone more suitably qualified
> within the loco would like to volunteer.

Where qualified ==?

"Someone who actually visits the forum" would be near the top of the list in
my book, so you're well qualified :)

> Sure, go here - http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=274 and
> look at the right hand side of the page. Just above the list of
> threads is a option called 'forum tools'. You can select 'subscribe to
> this forum' from the list there and choose your email subscription.

Thanks for this, that process seems to work. Shame that it's a buried away.
I had a good look around before asking you how to do it, and didn't spot
that option.

Also a little disappointing that it only offers (a digest of) daily/weekly
mails and not individual mails when postings are made - like you get with
the mailing list.

Cheers,
Al.