[ubuntu-uk] Setting up mailserver

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Thu Dec 25 18:29:28 GMT 2008

Josh,

I suggest you read up a bit about hosting - Google for "domain
registration" and read what it says.

123reg's control panel allows you to change your nameservers to point
to your own server.  That's what it's for. You also use it to renew
your domain registration every 2 years.

The InstantSite Homepage is just something they provide in case you
don't wish to point the domain at your own server.

Sean