[ubuntu-uk] Program Development

Jai Harrison jai at jaiharrison.com
Thu Dec 25 08:39:31 GMT 2008

Hey everyone,

Happy holidays!

I downloaded Netbeans 6.5 but haven't really looked at it yet. The
next thing I need to work out how to do is set up version control with
it. I don't really mind what I use (CVS, SVN, Git) so long as I can
set it up and use it with Netbeans easily (preferably a guide aimed at
Ubuntu users if anyone has any links).

Jai