[ubuntu-uk] Toshiba NB100 Notebook

Mark Fraser kubuntu at mfraz.orangehome.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 21:00:50 GMT 2008

On Sunday 21 December 2008 18:11:01 Robert Gardner wrote:
> Hi EVERY ONE
>
> I just bought a Toshiba NB100 Notebook,which comes with UBUNTU pre
> installed.
>
> I am SO GLAD I could finally buy a notebook/computer with Ubuntu pre
> installed.
>
> I have just gone fully over to Ubuntu (still lots to learn).

I also bought one last week. It's going to take a while to get used to using
Gnome instead of KDE.

One thing I've noticed is that the Medibuntu repo doesn't work on the Netbook,
something to do with not having packages for the Atom processor. Hopefully
I'll be able to upgrade it to 8.10 at some point.