[ubuntu-uk] The "I'm Linux" Video Contest

Lizzeh R lizzeh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 10:03:21 GMT 2008

Very exciting, and I think this is a fun and great competition.  I don't
think it's limiting in the idea that you have only 1 60 second video, only
because if someone had the chance to make a series of videos, it would be
unfair.  Then again, it's all about content, not length.   I'd personally
love to go to Japan.  My thinking hat will be on!

Liz

BinaryDigit on UbuntuForums.org
Lizzeh.com
Support open source!