[ubuntu-uk] Grauniad tech section: Perhaps Ubuntu

Yishay Mor yishaym at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 15:49:30 BST 2008

I'm not so sure..

If ubuntu was bread, would you use this as your campaign slogen:

"Ubuntu - tastes better then charcoal"

besides:
1. first rule of advertising - focus on a positive message (not on smearing
the opposition)
2. seriously, how many people do you think read that article and know what
"smell of death" refers to?

As for my T, I'd like to have "Ubuntu, it works, Bit@#es"