[ubuntu-uk] Desperately seeking Ubuntu Webbook - with Bolt Cutters!

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Wed Aug 27 11:35:37 BST 2008

Tim Powys-Lybbe wrote:
> In message of 26 Aug, "Ian Pascoe" <softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> Remarkable!  Presume the miscreants were from the local Vista Users
>> Sanitorium?
>
> I am surprised that this local, for I too am local to Bracknell,
> sensation was not made into banner headlines in the neighbourhood press,
> for this is the first I have heard of it.

You heard it here first then!! Vive la liste!
(?)
I was told in person yesterday by the manager of the CPW in bracknell,
so it is recent. Maybe it will be in the press?
Although a theft from a phone/computer shop is maybe not big news.
There was no violence, animals or children or OAPs involved!

alan c

>> Ian

Kubuntu user#10391
Linux user #360648