[ubuntu-uk] Urgent T Shirt (ladies) question

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Sat Aug 23 09:54:16 BST 2008

Lucy wrote:
> On 22/08/2008, alan c <aeclist at candt.waitrose.com> wrote:
>> I have purchased a Hardy Heron (ladies) T shirt for the good looking
>>  one according to size charts, and the item delivered is actually much
>>  smaller. Does anyone have knowledge of actual measured sizes of this
>>  item? I have an option to accept a refund or to change it for a L
>>  (large) size item, which is the only other in-stock item (no XL
>>  available). I would prefer to avoid a refund but believe the Large
>>  size might also be very undersized.
>
> I've not bought that particular t-shirt (although I'm going to be
> having a look now that you mention it), but I've found in the past
> that emailing Canonical via the address on the site gets a very quick
> and knowledgeable response. Please let us know how you get on though.

Yes it does (and did). The item is returned to them and they have
kindly refunded postage too. Unfortunately however, I am left with the
option of either exchanging for a Large or accepting a refund (no XL
in stock).

Because the evidence is that their sizes in this item are 5 inches
adrift in the Medium size item(!) then I have little confidence that
the indicated size for the Large item is reliable......... So I am
hoping to find someone with a purchased item and a tape measure!
  --
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391