[ubuntu-uk] New FreeRunner

Javad Ayaz javadayaz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 19:52:33 BST 2008

how does installing new apps on this work? like synaptic in ubuntu?

I think for the uptake of any technology by the masses...the hardware has to
be available...cheap-ish! How many people do you know that are willing to
fork £200plus for a phone! I know no one who has forked out on a
iphone...and thats supposed be the cool thing to have!!!....

fanboys are an exception to this rule!