[ubuntu-uk] Hardy mines

les Les at lescunningham.orangehome.co.uk
Sat Aug 2 11:32:46 BST 2008

I've only just got around to installing Ubuntu 8.04, and have managed to
resolve most of the initial problems - my Speedtouch modem and VMware
Player are both working, and Firefox 3 no longer starting in off-line
mode. But one of the only two games I play on the computer, Mines, seems
to have changed very much for the worse, with cells being displayed with
a transparency which makes them difficult to read. Does anyone know if
this is this a bug or a feature? And if it is a feature, is it possible
to revert to the version didtributed with Gutsy?

Les.