[ubuntu-uk] JRE in Open Office

James Tyrrell james.r.tyrrell at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 30 13:51:42 BST 2008

2008/4/30 Dianne Reuby <pramclub at yahoo.co.uk>:

> That's cured it - thanks :)

Excellent, I'm considering writing up a bug report for it if one doesn't
exist. It's not a trivial solution if you don't know about it and it's quite
hard to search for due to Java and OpenOffice pulling up around 2000+ other
articles.

Also the Ubuntu OpenOffice 1.4 still has "Tools -> Packages Manager.."
rather than "Extension Manager.." anyone else noted anything else odd with
the Ubuntu OpenOffice setup? I'll write a load of related bugs while I'm on
the case.

cheers,

James