[ubuntu-uk] Upgrading to 8.04

Stephen O'Neill squid at thefloatingfrog.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 16:52:59 BST 2008

Tony Arnold wrote:
> I've been the same and am sore;y tempted to re-install from scratch.

I have been very tempted to do a fresh install too - tracker never
seemed to work for me and I'm convinced that I'm not getting 100%
shinyness having upgraded from Feisty to Gutsy and now Hardy through the
various hacks/workarounds that I've done along the way.

What do others think? - am I being needlessly paranoid, will I do the
'fresh install' and end up being disappointed given that everything
currently seems to 'work'? Maybe 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'?

--
Stephen O'Neill
w: http://www.thefloatingfrog.co.uk/
e: squid at thefloatingfrog.co.uk