[ubuntu-uk] The BBC Launches Wiiplayer??? WHAT!?

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Thu Apr 10 06:29:23 BST 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 8:04 PM, Jmaes Edward Grabham <
jgrabham at googlemail.com> wrote:

> doing something, they'll keep people thinking their up to something, and
> the system will still work, did it never occur to you that the BBC spent
> years with only 2 channels, yet they easily had the capability for
> more.  They just make a half-arsed effort, and it keeps people happy.

I don't think this is fair at all... analogue terrestrial had very little
scope for more... since the advent of digital the BBC has been right up
there with the best of them...

Anyway, Im sure this is off-topic, this is an ubuntu Linux mailing list,
> not a politico-economical ideological debate.

Indeed.

Sean