[ubuntu-uk] Past Life Regression. How to cripple XP. Our dream come true.

Christopher Chatfield me at chrischatfield.com
Mon Apr 7 01:40:13 BST 2008

I have only run various flavours of linux for the past 3 years.
I am not a games player but my son is.  There is an extra
special game about to be released, that will only play on windows.

I want to run windows in paranoid mode, but there are other members
of my household and I cannot afford a dedicated paranoid machine.

How do I permanantly disable networking in windows XP so that
my savy teenage children will not be able to enable it.

Can I delete an appropriate library, without crippling the system?

If so what and where.

Look forward to an answer for this off topic question,
but I am sure one of you will warm to the idea of crippling
a windows system.